3 bedroom detached house for saleFerndale Crescent, Kidderminster
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- THROUGH LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
***THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE***THROUGH LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM***BREAKFAST KITCHEN***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED***GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING***SOUTH FACING GARDEN***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION***
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an extended three bedroom detached house in a much sought after location. Comprising entrance hallway, through lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing where stated, garage and driveway parking, and a south facing garden. Viewing advised!
Lawned garden with hedged border and planted beds, blocked paved driveway with access to garage and gate to rear garden.
Wooden partly single glazed door to front, two single glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling lights, stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage area, gas central heated radiator and door to lounge.
Through Lounge Dining Room
Lounge Area 11' 1" x 10' 9" excluding recess ( 3.38m x 3.28m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, fireplace with wooden surround housing gas fire, gas central heated radiator and access to dining area.
Dining Area 14' excluding recess x 8' 11" ( 4.27m excluding recess x 2.72m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, two gas central heated radiators and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 17' max x 10' max ( 5.18m max x 3.05m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed obscure door to rear garden, ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops, tiling to splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven, cooker hood, space for fridge freezer and wooden door to garage.
Single glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, airing cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 9' 2" max excluding door recess ( 3.28m max x 2.79m max excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 9' 11" ( 3.15m max x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 8" excluding overstairs cupboard ( 2.54m x 2.03m excluding overstairs cupboard )
Single glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, overstairs built in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, part tiling to walls, wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, bidet and tiled floor.
Garage 12' 9" excluding recess x 8' 2" max ( 3.89m excluding recess x 2.49m max )
Wooden partly single glazed door, power points, lighting, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and door to wc.
South facing, lawned garden with patio area and fenced borders, side access to front of property, planted borders, wooden shed and steps down to further paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55907560.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.