Land for saleLand adjoining Manor Farm, Winford
Withdrawn from Market £50,000
- 2.66 acre paddock approx
- Field shelter 18 sq m approx (194 st ft)
- Access to stream
- Large oak tree in west corner
- Electricity line crosses site
- Setback gateway
Opportunity to purchase land extending to approximately 2.66 acres (1.07 ha) with wooden field shelter.
An opportunity to purchase land extending to approximately 2.66 acres (1.07 ha) with wooden field shelter. The property is located at Manor Farm, Regil, Winford, BS40 8BN.
None but access to the stream.
Freehold with vacant possession.
? Footpath ? Green Belt ? Site of nature conservation interest (stream area)
The ownership of the boundaries where known are shown by ?T? marks and otherwise are believed to be in accordance with the custom of the country. The purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the boundaries and neither the vendor nor the agent should be required to produce evidence as to the ownership of the boundaries.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The successful purchaser will be required to contribute £500 plus VAT towards the vendor's reasonable professional fees. 2. There is a right of way at all times and for all purposes over the setback gateway marked brown on the plan.
At any reasonable daylight hour, with a set of sales particulars in hand and with the usual courtesy shown to the occupier. Ref: 25126/10/08/16 Amendment: 13/09/16
North Somerset Council Town Hall Walliscote Grove Road Weston-super-Mare BS23 1UJ
Spicketts Battrick Law Practice 54 Albany Road Roath Cardiff CF24 3RR Tel: 029 2046 7150
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7131115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James & Partners, Wrington, North Somerset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.