1 bedroom flat for saleThe Island Apartments, Coleman Fields, London
- A bright 1 double bedroom flat set on the 3rd floor
- Spacious reception room and separate kitchen
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Good access to Highbury & Islington station, Essex Road station and Angel Underground
A bright and well presented 1 double bedroom apartment set on the 3rd floor of this popular, secure modern development, benefitting from landscaped communal gardens. Accommodation comprises good size double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, reception room with doors opening to a Juliette balcony, separate well appointed kitchen, bathroom and 2 storage cupboards in the entrance hall. The Island Apartments occupies a prominent position on the corner of Coleman Fields and Prebend Street, affording superb access to the walks of the canal and the greenery of the gardens of Rosemary Gardens and Shoreditch Park. Convenience shopping can be found at the Co-Operative & Tescos on New North Road along with Budgens on the corner of Packington Street and Prebend Street. Essex Road station provides good train links to the City, along with the Underground at both Highbury & Islington and Angel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55908358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA163749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.