4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodriffe Road, Upper Leytonstone, E11
Proudly positioned in a prime Upper Leytonstone location, this home is conveniently placed for both The High Street and Central Line Station. Properties in Woodriffe Road are particularly sought after due to their positioning, as the quiet residential street is not only close to Epping Forest, with its beautiful woodland and great cycle and walking routes, but is also within close proximity to Gwynne Jones Primary School. The first thing that strikes you when approaching this house via the large front driveway, is the property’s stunning features. These include the charming sash windows, attractive bay window and impressive Victorian brickwork that all help to create a feeling of grandeur and yet at the same time a warm welcoming feel. When stepping inside, this home does not disappoint. Internally, this charming property still retains much of its original character and charm with features such as the high ceilings, picture rails and fireplaces. As well as a large spacious lounge and music area, there is also a stunning, bespoke kitchen/diner that features a stylish glass roof and is perfect for entertaining or managing chaotic family meal times. The larger than average and well-designed basement creates the perfect space for storage and could potentially be used as a larder or utility room. The generous accommodation also includes four spacious bedrooms, a large contemporary family bathroom and ground floor shower room. The spacious mature garden to the rear is a perfect mix of shrubs, patio and lawn - the ideal place to enjoy the summer sun, host BBQ’s and watch your children play safely.
• Four bedroom semi detached Victorian home • Highly sought after location
• Off street parking to the front • Good size entrance hall
• Spacious lounge with feature fireplace • Characterful music room
• Impressive kitchen/diner with contemporary glass roof • Tiered landing
• Ground floor shower room • Good size Bedrooms
• Larger than average basement • Attractive rear garden • Family bathroom
Basement - 16'5 x 10'9
Sitting Room - 14’10 x 12'10
Music Room - 11'2 x 11
Kitchen/Dining Room - 26'2 max x 16'1
Bedroom One - 16'1 x 11'11
Bedroom Two - 11'6 x 11
Bedroom Three - 12'1 x 10'5
Bedroom Four - 8 x 7'6
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55908850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET279-t-4733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.