2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRockingham Hills, Oundle, Peterborough
- Detached two bedroom bungalow
- Refitted kitchen
- Lounge and dining room
- Good sized enclosed garden
- Garage and driveway
- No forward chain
A detached two bedroom bungalow with refitted kitchen and no forward chain.
Airing cupboard, laminate flooring, doors to:
3.58m x 2.60m (11'9" x 8'6"). Refitted with matching base and eye level units with worktop space over, recently re-fitted combination boiler, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, window to front, door to side, door to dining room.
2.61m x 3.67m (8'7" x 12'). Window to rear.
3.61m x 3.41m (11'10" x 11'2"). Sliding door to garden.
3.30m x 2.80m (10'10" x 9'2") plus recess. Window to rear.
2.25m x 1.95m (7'5" x 6'5"). Window to front.
Fitted with three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, opaque window to rear.
The front of the property is enclosed by a timber fence and is laid to low maintenance paving with a driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage. The rear garden is enclose by panelled fencing and is largely lawned with a paved pathway along the rear of the property.
Up and over door. Courtesy door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55908943.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.