1 bedroom apartment for saleBroad Street, Brighton
Sold STC £220,000
- One bedroom flat
- Great location
- Close to Brightons seafront and local shops
- Stylish lounge
- Share of the freehold
This delightful one bedroom top floor flat situated in this popular location close to the beach and local shops. The property benefits from a bay window from the lounge offering oblique sea views and comes with the share of the freehold.
GUIDE PRICE £220,000-240,000
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Chinese interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Well kept newly decorated hallways with stairs to top floor.
Living Space 15' 3" max into bay x 13' 8" max into bay ( 4.65m max into bay x 4.17m max into bay )
American Style Kitchen: Fitted with an L shape range of high gloss wall and base units, solid wood work surfaces, a butler sink with a swan neck mixed tap over, tiled splash backs, cooker with hob and extractor above, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge/freezer.
Lounge Area: With wooden sash bay windows to the front and another wooden window offering oblique views to the sea. Wooden flooring and a feature chimney breast with exposed brick work. Working wood burner.
With built in storage and doors to all principal rooms, door entry phone system, hatch and stairs to loft.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 5' 8" ( 3.43m x 1.73m )
A west facing room set to the rear of the property with a double glazed window.
A suite comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and wooden flooring.
(note- this is not demised to the flat)
This useful space provides a great area for storage or perhaps an office area, a wooden window to the side looks inland.
This room is currently being used as a home office and could be used as an occasional bedroom. The room has a window to the side with roof top views, there is a ladder which leads up onto the flat roof.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.