4 bedroom detached house for saleDereham Road, Scarning, Dereham
Sold STC £375,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home + Loft Room
- 3 Reception Rooms + 13' Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom + Utility Room
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Ample Off-Road Parking + Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating + UPVC Windows
- Non-Estate Location
- No Upward Chain
A very well proportioned 4 bedroom detached family home, occupying a prominent non-estate location and set within easy reach of Dereham town centre. Further boasting 3 reception rooms, loft room, en-suite + family bathroom and a utility room. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, we are pleased to present to the market this extremely spacious detached home, located within a prominent non-estate position.
The ground floor accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, study, dining room, breakfast area, kitchen and the utility room. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area, master bedroom with en suite facilities, 3 further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Coupled with this accommodation the property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate this property.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, alarm system, UPVC external entrance door with glazed side panel opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Lounge 26' 9" x 12' 4" ( 8.15m x 3.76m )
Fireplace with inset gas fire and hearth, radiator, television point, UPVC bow window to the front aspect, UPVC external entrance door with glazed side panels opening to the rear garden.
Study 9' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.62m )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.02m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Breakfast Area 14' x 9' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.87m )
Radiator, UPVC external entrance doors opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' ( 4.17m x 2.44m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset Butler style sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for Range style cooker, built-in fridge, UPVC window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Utility Room 8' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.06m )
A further range of wall and floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, inset Butler style sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC window to the side aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the rear garden, integral door opening to the garage and storage room.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft access, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
Built-in wardrobes with bi-folding doors, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 4" to wardrobe ( 3.53m x 3.15m to wardrobe )
Built-in wardrobe and bridging unit, fitted desk, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 13' 8" into wardrobe x 9' ( 4.17m into wardrobe x 2.74m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Loft Room 16' 11" x 14' 1" ( 5.16m x 4.29m )
(Sloping ceilings) Radiator, UPVC Dormer window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a large gravelled driveway, offering access to the garage and ample off-road parking. The front of the property boasts double five-bar access gates and surrounding the gravelled area there are well stocked borders consisting of maturing shrubs and trees.
Access to both sides of the property leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to shingle for ease of maintenance with a large paved patio area and a summerhouse. The rear gardens also offer a degree of privacy to the occupants.
Garage 18' 9" x 10' ( 5.71m x 3.05m )
Up and over door to the front aspect, lighting.
Garage Store 18' 1" x 6' 10" ( 5.51m x 2.08m )
Power and lighting, UPVC window to the side aspect.
Scarning is a popular area adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham and also extends for about two miles to the old village of Scarning with its attractive church and a primary school. Dereham town itself is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear left at the War Memorial. Follow the road around passing The George Hotel and continue to the bottom of Swaffham Road. Proceed out of the town centre onto Dereham Road and pass the turning for Chestnut Road. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55908958.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.