3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePleasington Close, Prenton
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Garage and Driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Jones and chapman are proud to bring to market this well presented three bedroom semi detached house briefly comprising; reception porch, lounge, kitchen dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom
Jones and chapman are proud to bring to market this well presented three bedroom semi detached house ideally situated close to local primary and secondary schools, in a much sought after residential location. Having double glazing and gas central heating throughout; the accommodation briefly comprises reception porch, lounge, kitchen dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden with a garage and to the front there is a small garden and driveway. Interior inspection is essential to fully appreciate everything that this property has to offer.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.53m )
with double glazed floor to ceiling window to front, electric fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 14' 7" ( 2.82m x 4.45m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall and complimentary base units, rolled-top work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine and american-style fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear and sliding door to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.71m )
Brick and UPVC construction, radiator and door to garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear,built-in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
with double glazed window to front and radiator.
modern bathroom suite comprising of walk-in shower cubicle, Wash hand basin, WC, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Gardens to front and rear with driveway and garage to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55909009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.