2 bedroom flat for saleArchers Road, Southampton, SO15
Sold STC £180,000
- * No Chain *
- EPC Grade C
- Fantastic Two Bedroom Apartment
- Located In The Heart Of Southampton
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Superb Investment Or First Time Buy
- Communal Parking
- Situated On The First Floor
- Separate Kitchen
- Viewings Essential
* OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN * Located on popular Archers Road lies this spacious two bedroom apartment. Unlike newer style properties on the market not only does this apartment benefit from two double bedrooms but open plan style living area, separate kitchen and juliette balcony great for watching the world go by.The apartment also benefits form being in close proximity to Southampton Common perfect for Sunday walks. With no forward chain it means you can move in sooner than you think do not delay arrange your viewing now. EPC grade C. For room dimensions please visit the property on your-move.co.uk
Located on popular Archers Road lies this spacious two bedroom apartment. Unlike newer style properties on the market not only does this apartment benefit from two double bedrooms but open plan style living area, separate kitchen and juliette balcony great for watching the world go by.The apartment also benefits form being in close proximity to Southampton Common perfect for Sunday walks. With no forward chain it means you can move in sooner than you think do not delay arrange your viewing now. EPC grade C. For room dimensions please visit the property on your-move.co.uk
Close to West Quay retail park, Southampton Mainline train station with access to London and vibrant Oxford Street with bars and restaurants the area offers everything you would need for City centre living.
A fantastic investment or first time buy, situated in a sought after location and a property that is ready to take over or move into straight away. Located on the first floor of this purpose built development, with two double bedrooms, open plan lounge/dining area and fitted kitchen you can be assured of no hidden work.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 10' 1" (2.28m x 3.07m )
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 7" x 10' 8" (6.27m x 3.26m )
Master Bedroom 11' 0" x 17' 9" (3.36m x 5.4m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 10' 2" (3.15m x 3.09m )
Bathroom / WC 7' 0" x 7' 6" (2.14m x 2.29m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55909597.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 80852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.