5 bedroom detached house for saleWanstead Place, Wanstead, London
- 'Smart' House
- Underfloor Heating
- Views overlooking Christ Church Green
- Wanstead and Snaresbrook Central Line Stations
- Surround System throughout, including Garden and Balcony
- Remote control - Roof Windows and blinds
This impressive and unique detached property has been designed and created by its current owners, with home comforts, high-spec design and quality of finish.
Within the heart of Wanstead, overlooking Christ Church Green, you are within striking distance to all that the village has to offer, from Central Line Underground Stations, cafe's, boutique shops and high achieving schools.
The accommodation offers personal space alongside versatile living accommodation. Being a 'Smart House' the property benefits from security entry phone system, CCTV and surround sound system throughout the property, including the balcony and rear garden.
The basement is a self-contained unit for which would suit a young independent adult or a family member wishing to spend time with their family. The spacious lounge with balcony, overlooks The Green and internally flows down to the kitchen/dining room.
Externally the property has a private rear garden and would provide the space to entertain.
This is truly an unique property and should be viewed to appreciate the quality on offer.
Views overlooking Christ Church Green
Wanstead and Snaresbrook Central Line Stations
Surround System throughout, including Garden and Balcony
Remote control - Roof Windows and blinds
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOD150969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons, South Woodford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.