4 bedroom barn conversion for saleWalcott Green, Walcott, Norwich
Sold STC £650,000
- 3000 sq ft barn conversion
- 35 ft x 24ft kitchen/living/dining
- 3 further reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms (2 ensuite) inc ground floor guest suite/potential s/c flat
- Ground source underfloor heating
An exceptional 3000 sq ft barn conversion providing luxurious accommodation with wonderful living space and views towards Happisburgh lighthouse. Fabulous open plan kitchen living room with vaulted ceiling, 3 further reception rooms, 4 bedrooms inc. interesting ground floor s/c flat potential.
High Barn is an exceptional property, parts of which are thought to date from 1584 and whose foundations are believed to derive from the original Walcott Manor. The barn has now been transformed by the owners into a luxuriously appointed and spacious home featuring a tremendous family living space incorporating kitchen, living and dining areas with underfloor heating to the ground floor. Just a mile from this magnificent stretch of Norfolk Coast, the property overlooks Happisburgh Lighthouse and the towering and spectacular St Mary's Church.
South facing with matt tumbled marble flooring extended also through to the main kitchen, living and dining room. Staircase to first floor gallery landing.
With low level WC and wash hand basin. Matt tumbled marble tiled floor and walls
Family Kitchen/ Living Room
An exceptional space with vaulted ceiling featuring exposed timbers, zoned LED lighting and double aspects with double glazed casement doors to front aspect. French door to the rear overlooking fields towards Happisburgh Church and Lighthouse. Kitchen area equipped with a bespoke range of units in Farrow & Ball Wimborne White and featuring solid oak work surfaces with American style fridge/freezer, large range cooker, integral dishwasher and steam cooker. Island unit with breakfast bar. Tumbled marble flooring throughout and Inglenook fireplace. Underfloor heating throughout.
Walk-in with a range of wall and floor units. Tumbled marbled floor tiles.
With stainless steel sink unit, space for freezers and washing machine etc. Ground source heat pump providing hot water, underfloor heating downstairs and radiator heating upstairs. Tumbled marble floor tiling and stable door to rear garden.
With large Inglenook fireplace, outlook over fields and carpet over underfloor heating. Bi-folding doors opening the room up to the:
With carpet over underfloor heating and outlook over fields.
Snooker / Games Room
Featuring the original flint and brick wall to one side, engineered oak flooring and underfloor heating. Windows and glazed casement doors to front. LED lighting.
With walk-in wardrobe and carpet over underfloor heating.
With under floor heated tumbled marbled floor tiles, heated towel rail.
The games room, bedroom four and downstairs bathroom have been configured to allow for the creation of a self-contained annexe if required.
With windows overlooking north, east and west. Built in range of wardrobes, large storage areas under the roof. Large walk-in storage cupboard. Carpet throughout.
With marble flooring, heated towel rail and floor to ceiling tiling.
With double aspects and walk-in cupboard. Large storage areas under roof. Carpeted flooring.
With radiator. Carpeted flooring.
With window overlooking fields. Carpeted flooring.
This impressive and high spec property has a large gravelled parking area at the front enclosed by a high brick and flint wall and accessed through hand-made gates. There is a large "L" shaped garden to the rear which backs directly on to fields with a view towards Happisburgh Lighthouse and Parish Church.
NOTE: The large agricultural building adjacent to the barn is being re-located and will be removed by the Spring of 2017.
All carpets and curtains are included in the sale. The property benefits from LED bulbs throughout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55910848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1100760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.