2 bedroom terraced house for saleBaulk Lane, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £83,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN - WELL PRESENTED MEWS PROPERTY - POPULAR STREET
- Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Modern Kitchen
- TWO Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Mature Gardens with Decking to the Rear
NO CHAIN - Mews Property located to a popular street - Fantastic BUY TO LET property or FIRST TIME BUYER home. Good access to the wide range of amenities to Bircotes.
POPULAR BAULK LANE AREA OF HARWORTH. Ideal First Time Buyer property or Buy To Let with an approximate yield of 6.6%.
Accommodation comprising of an Entrance Hall, Spacious Lounge Diner, Modern Kitchen, TWO Double Bedrooms & Modern Family Bathroom. The property has double glazing and gas central heating, good sized gardens to the rear and an outside store.
Harworth offers convenient access to the wide range of amenities to Bircotes where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. The access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute driveway where there are links to the M18, M1 and M180.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having stairs leading to the first floor and an understairs area.
Lounge/diner 19' 2" x 11' 6" ( 5.84m x 3.51m )
Good sized main reception room with a dual aspect, having a front facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French doors leading out to the garden. Two central heating radiators, one behind a cover, coving and a ceiling rose and an electric fire. Laminate flooring, tv aerial point and a telephone point, access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 7' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with a modern range of wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric hob with an extractor fan above and an electric oven. Plumbing for a washing machine and a useful pantry area for extra storage. Rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing entrance door out to the garden, laminate tiled floor.
Giving access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 16' x 9' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.95m )
Having two front facing double glazed windows, the boiler to the property is located to the alcove in a storage cupboard, laminate flooring, Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' + door recess x 9' 2" ( 3.35m + door recess x 2.79m )
A double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, central heating radiator, tiled walls and a tiled floor. Bathroom suite comprises of a bath with an electric shower over, wash hand basin and a low flush wc.
There is gated access to the front elevation with an enclosed lawned garden with hedging and a ginnel to the side leading through to the rear. Previous planning has been granted for a dropped curb to allow for off street parking. Any prospective buyer would need to re-apply to the cost of approximately £180.
To the rear of the property there is a lovely garden which is fenced and enclosed, majority lawned with a decked seating area and a second seating area to the far side. Useful brick built outside store and outside lights.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Bawtry Road turning left into Harworth. Follow the road turning right onto Devonshire Road and proceed to the bottom, turning right onto Baulk Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55910887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.