3 bedroom bungalow for saleHigh View Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14
Sold by Us
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Separate Receptions
- UPVC Conservatory
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Refitted Shower Room
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Easy Access To Farnborough Main Station
- Easy Access To Town Centre
- Extremely Desirable Location
- No Onward Chain Complications!
BRIDGES: A rare opportunity to purchase a three bedroom detached bungalow with two separate reception rooms situated in an extremely popular location. This property is offered to the market with a refitted kitchen/breakfast room, refitted shower room, UPVC double glazed conservatory, double glazing throughout, 15`2 x 11` lounge and low maintenance rear garden. To the front there is ample parking via the driveway for a number of vehicles leading to the garage. Viewings highly recommended to appreciate this lovely home. No onward chain complications!
The rear garden is low maintenance and comprises mainly of patio areas with raised flower beds with shingle. Further area to side and side access to the other.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55912117.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Farnborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.