2 bedroom apartment for salePark Street, Bridgend CF31 4AZ
- Two Bed First Floor Apartment
- Set In Established Communal Grounds
- Impressive Late Georgian Conversion
- Upvc DG & Gas CH
- Supplied with Kitchen Appliances
- Driveway Parking
Two bedroom luxury first floor apartment in this impressive late Georgian conversion, one of only six apartments retaining many of the original features and character, set in impressive established communal grounds with driveway parking. Located within walking distance to Newbridge Fields, Bridgend Town Centre and M4 giving access to Cardiff and Swansea. The property is inclusive of original style Upvc double glazed windows and supplied with kitchen appliances, light fittings and floor coverings. The accommodation comprises of - Communal Vestibule, Entrance with stairs to the First Floor and Split Level Landing, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Master Bedroom with En-suite, Bedroom 2, Bathroom, stairs leading up to Attic Room - Outside - Communal Grounds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55912225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gareth L. Edwards, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.