2 bedroom flat for saleAvonspark Street, Glasgow
Sold STC £59,995
- Two Bedroom Upper Cottage Flat
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- GCH, DG - EER C
NEW PRICE: Well presented two bedroom upper cottage flat in good order throughout
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this spacious two bedroom upper cottage flat in good order comprising reception hallway, bright lounge, galley style kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and pantry area off.
There are two good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and there are double glazed window units.
Situated within easy reach of local shops and retail park, the property also offers access to transport and motorway links to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
The property would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment and early internal viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' 3" ( 4.50m x 4.34m )
Kitchen 11' x 5' 10" ( 3.35m x 1.78m )
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 13' 6" ( 3.53m x 4.11m )
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 11' ( 2.77m x 3.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.