2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFerndene Way, SOUTHAMPTON
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- DINING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Situated in the popular residential area of Midanbury we are delighted to present to the market this 2 bedroom semi detached house comprising of lounge, dining area, kitchen, bathroom and off road parking.
Situated in the popular residential area of Midanbury we are delighted to present to the market this 2 bedroom semi detached house comprising of lounge, dining area, kitchen, family bathroom and off road parking The property is located close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Double glazed window to side elevation, door entering into:
Double glazed window to side elevation, wood laminate floor, radiator, stairs to first floor. Doors to:
Lounge 13' 5" max x 9' 10" ( 4.09m max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wood laminate flooring, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.59m )
Double glazed french style doors to rear garden, solid wood flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.21m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker and hob, solid wood floor, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
Lean-To/utility Room 9' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.67m )
Timber and glazed construction with sliding doors to front and back elevations.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, full tiling to walls.
Driveway providing off road parking to the front of the property, steps up to front entrance, mature shrubs and trees, side pedestrian access to rear garden provides a patio and a decked seating area, raised flower beds, wood built work shop with power and light and patio doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55912327.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT106041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.