2 bedroom terraced house for saleChamberlayne Road, Eastleigh
Sold STC £240,000
- Well presented home
- Open plan living space
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Double second bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Garage, front and rear gardens
- OPEN HOUSE VIEWING EVENT
OPEN HOUSE VIEWING 17 SEPTEMBER BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY. Close to Eastleigh with array of shops and leisure facilities, schools, colleges, train stations, airport and motorway links. This well presented Victorian terrace home offers double glazing, gas central heating and a garage to the rear.
Located close to Eastleigh town centre with its array of shops and leisure facilities, schools, colleges, train stations, airport and motorway links. This well presented Victorian terrace home offers double glazing, gas central heating and a garage to the rear. An internal viewing of this home is highly recommended to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer. OPEN HOUSE VIEWING EVENT SATURDAY 17 SEPTEMBER, PHONE TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
upvc and double glazed door to lounge
Lounge Area 14' 11" x 12' 3" into bay ( 4.55m x 3.73m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, T.V and telephone points, radiator, real wood flooring, box housing gas and electric meters, feature central fireplace with opening either side to dining area
Dining Area 14' 11" inc stairs x 13' 9" ( 4.55m inc stairs x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, feature central fireplace from lounge area, hardwired smoke alarm, multi paned glazed doors to kitchen/breakfast room
Kitchen/breakfast Room 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, obscure glazed double glazed door to side elevation, fitted with a modern range of wall and base level units, roll edge work surface over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall hung gas central heating boiler and controls, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier, under unit lighting, built in ceramic hob and single oven, extractor hood over, hardwired smoke alarm, radiator, spot lighting, tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving, hardwired smoke alarm, spot lighting, access to loft space with electric, lighting and part boarded.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 11' 1" max ( 4.52m x 3.38m max )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, feature cast iron fireplace, T.V and phone points, door to en-suite
En-Suite 6' 5" x 4' 7" ( 1.96m x 1.40m )
Suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, heated towel rail, shaver and light point, bathroom cabinet, tiled flooring, extractor fan, complimentary wall tiling, spot lighting
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, spot lighting, T.V and telephone points, feature cast iron fireplace
Bathroom 9' 3" x 5' 10" ( 2.82m x 1.78m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath, heated towel rail, extractor fan, complimentary tiling, spot lighting
Gate and brick wall enclosed path to front door, box hedge
Paved patio area, area laid to lawn, outside tap and light, gated to rear, outside electric and sensor light, door to garage
Garage 22' 11" x 7' 10" ( 6.99m x 2.39m )
Accessed via a rear vehicular road, up and over door to front, light, consumer box, door to garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55913452.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.