4 bedroom flat for saleInverness Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
Withdrawn from Market POA
- Substantial four bedroom ground floor freehold flat
- Driveway for 2 cars and a delightful private garden
- 3 luxury bathrooms (two en suites)
- Stunning interior finish highlighted with period features
- Boasting share of freehold and a long 999 year lease
- Period features include bay windows and feature fireplaces
- Short distance to the amenities of Hamlet Court Road
- Close Proximity to Westcliff Railway Station & Seafront
- Double reception room with ample space for dining
- Private entrance to front and direct access to 40' garden
Full descriptionThis spectacular ground floor Share of freehold residence (999 Years Lease) offers spacious interiors throughout; flooded with natural light benefiting from four brilliant double bedrooms, three bathrooms, private rear garden and front driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55913473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7120234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.