4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClose to Schools, Brentwood
- SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- COMES COMPLETE WITH A GARAGE
- GAMES ROOM / GYM / PLAYROOM
- PLENTY OF PARKING FOR UP TO 3/4 CARS
- CLOSE TO BECKET KEYS, ST HELENS & ST THOMAS'
- CLOSE TO TOWN
- NOT FAR FROM BRENTWOOD STATION
- FUTURE CROSSRAIL LINKS
- POTENTIAL TO CREATE AN EN-SUITE
- ARRANGE A VIEWING!
For those families looking for a house to finally call home, then this spacious 4 bedroom property, complete with a garage, plenty of parking and a gym area is certainly something to consider! Schools such as Becket Keys, St Helens and St Thomas' are all close by for families that them, and for commuters into the City, you'll be pleased to hear that Brentwood Station (with its future Crossrail links) is also close by - What more could you want?
Walk through the front door into the hallway and to your left is where you'll find the modern kitchen, finished off with a retro style serving hatch (something we feel all homes should have, but it's a matter of personal choice of course).
Continue along the hallway towards the rear of this wonderful family home to find a spacious, open plan living room with views overlooking the pristine garden, and a dining area that has plenty of space for a table and 8 chairs!
Let's not forget! This home comes with a ground floor w.c and plenty of storage!
Set over 3 floors -
Upstairs to the first floor is where you'll find 3 bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 single), and the modern family bathroom. Up another flight of stairs onto the top floor of this spacious family home, is where you'll discover the master bedroom, with potential to create an en-suite! In total, 3 out of the 4 bedrooms are double in size.
The garden is partly paved and designed to perfectly place garden furniture, whilst the rest is mainly laid with pebbles.
Note - The gym / playroom / games room can be accessed via the garden or the garage.
Arrange a viewing and start your 'Next Chapter' with us today...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26481375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Chapter Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.