4 bedroom detached house for sale14 Silverknowes Place, Silverknowes, Edinburgh, EH4 5LS
- Well-presented, four-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and driveways, set over two levels, located within the highly regarded Silverknowes district, north-west of the city centre.
- In move-in condition, the accommodation consists of an entrance porch, hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, family room/bedroom four, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom, shower roo...
- Features uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained, private front, side and rear gardens; three private driveways; and a detached single garage.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, four-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and driveways, set over two levels, located within the highly regarded Silverknowes district, north-west of the city centre. In move-in condition, the ground floor begins with a bright entrance porch with vinyl flooring, leading to an internal hall which serves the living room and kitchen, and features a carpeted staircase rising to the first-floor landing. Offering ample space for dining furniture, the good-sized, dual-aspect living room features a gas fireplace; whilst the rear-facing dining/kitchen features wall and base units, gas hob and oven, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling, tile-effect laminate flooring and a door to the rear garden. There is also a front-facing family room/bedroom four; and a rear-facing utility room accessed off the kitchen providing access to a stylish, side-facing shower room. The first-floor consists of a landing which serves all rooms and also gives access to the partially floored loft. Two double bedrooms are set to both aspects with the main bedroom featuring fitted furniture. In addition the first-floor has a front-facing single bedroom, with space for freestanding furniture and a rear-facing bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite including an electric shower over the bath. Features uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision, including a partially floored loft. In addition, all blinds are included in the sale. Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained, private front, side and rear gardens; three private driveways; and a detached single garage. The property also benefits from having wonderful views across the Firth of Forth. Silverknowes is a much sought after residential area set to the north-west of the city centre. There is an excellent range of amenities available at nearby Davidsons Mains including a selection of local shops and a Tesco supermarket, with further extensive shopping facilities available at Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer. With the fine walks and open spaces at Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the property also benefits from a selection of private and state schools at all levels, with the property in the catchment area for Davidson Mains School and Royal High School. A regular bus service gives access to the City Centre and surrounding areas; whilst the property is also ideally located for access to the City by-pass, Edinburgh Airport and the Forth Road Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7030805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.