3 bedroom apartment for saleWormelow, Hereford, Wormelow, HR2 8EQ
Guide Price £305,000
- 2 beds from £225,000,3 beds from £305,000
- *£1000 fully refundable reservation fee
- Luxury apartments within a Gothic Mansion
- Hereford 7, Ross on Wye M50 10 & Monmouth A40 11 miles.
- White high gloss or handmade mahogany kitchen, range cookers, SMEG appliances
- Luxury ensuite and family bathrooms
- Superb views, communal gardens, allocated parking.
- Situated at the end of a long private driveway.
Bryngwyn Manor, Wormelow – as seen on TV’s Escape to the Country!
Hereford 7 miles, Ross on Wye & M50 10 miles, Monmouth & A40 11 miles
• Luxury apartments within a Gothic Mansion conversion
• White high gloss kitchen or handmade mahogany kitchen, range cookers, SMEG appliances
• Luxury ensuite and family bathrooms
• Far reaching views, communal gardens and allocated parking. (Use of private garden area for ‘Garden Flat’)
• Situated at the end of a long private driveway.
Bryngwyn Manor, an impressive stone built Victorian Gothic Manor house, was constructed in 1862 by Sir James Rankin who was senior partner in the family timber and ship building business and also MP for Leominster in the late 1880’s. The property is undergoing extensive yet sympathetic refurbishment to a particularly high standard with the retention and restoration of many of the splendid original features, including marble pillars, stained glass and wood panelling.
2 beds from £225,000
3 beds from £305,000
4 beds from £435,000
*£1000 fully refundable reservation fee
Services - Mains electricity, private water and drainage, independent propane gas central heating, boilers with a metered supply from communal storage cylinders.
Local Authority Herefordshire Council 01432 260000
Tenure Leasehold on 125 year term (tbc)
Viewing by appointment 01432 278278
IMAGES ARE OF MULTIPLE APARTMENTS AND THE SHOW APARTMENTS AND ARE USED TO GIVE AN INDICATION OF THE OVERALL FINISH. PLEASE NOTE FIXTURES AND FITTINGS WILL DIFFER BETWEEN APARTMENTS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55919596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD99272349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.