3 bedroom detached house for salePear Tree Crescent, Derby
Sold STC £120,000
- SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SUPERBLY SIZED PLOT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GATED DRIVEWAY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- REQUIRES MODERNISING.
Situated on a generous plot is this detached three bedroomed bungalow with gated driveway and not upward chain. The property requires a programme of modernisation yet offers the potential of becoming a spacious, light and airy property on offer.
Situated on a generous plot is this detached three bedroomed bungalow with gated driveway and not upward chain. The property requires a programme of modernisation yet offers the potential of becoming a spacious, light and airy property on offer. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, additional large garden/allotment and gated driveway. BOOK A VBIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation door with obscure glass inset with double glazed window over, radiator, loft access hatch and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 5" into bay x 11' ( 4.39m into bay x 3.35m )
having front elevation double glazed bay wIndow, tiled fireplace surround and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 4" plus recess ( 3.73m x 3.45m plus recess )
having side elevation double glazed window, fireplace with tiled surround and hearth with inset gas fire, storage cupboard, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' ( 3.61m x 2.13m )
having a matching range of floor mounted units incorporating stainless sink and double drainer, wall mounted storage cupboards, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a cooker, two side elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass and tiled sill, rear elevation double glazed window, tiled flooring and rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to lean to which has access through to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.76m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.84m x 1.78m )
having side elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.41m x 1.78m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with tiled surround, storage cupboard, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, extractor fan and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a gated driveway providing ample off street parking, the driveway leads onto a good sized garden mainly laid to lawn and incorporates pathway to front entrance door, gated access to the rear of the property, outside lighting and boundary fencing. to the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates a range of outside stores a variety of fruit trees and shrubs, outside tap, boundary fencing and access leading to an additional generously proportioned plot of garden which is ideal for allotments with boundary fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55919767.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.