4 bedroom detached house for saleNorwich Road, Ditchingham, Bungay
- Fantastic Detached Family House
- Three Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Generous Plot & Ample Parking
- Non Estate Location Overlooking Fields
.A fantastic three double bedroom family home set on the edge of the popular village of Ditchingham, the property benefits from having been extended to provide generous versatile accommodation. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the full potential.
A fantastic three double bedroom family home set on the edge of the popular village of Ditchingham, the property benefits from having been extended to provide generous versatile accommodation. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the full potential.
This fantastic detached family house is situated in a popular village overlooking fields to the front. The property has been improved by the current owner with a particular highlight being the conservatory on the rear of the house. The house is well laid out with two living areas a more formal lounge and study to the front and family room or dining room to the rear with a lovely woodburner that leads to the conservatory. The house also retains much of its original charm and character with the original doors, fireplaces and picture rails. The house sits on a generous plot with mature gardens surrounding the property.
Door to front aspect, and radiator and picture rail.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.48m )
uPVC windows to the front and side aspect, gas fire place, radiator and picture rail,
Study 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator and picture rail.
Family / Dining Room 12' 1" x 14' 10" ( 3.68m x 4.52m )
Two windows to the side aspects, wood burner, wood paneling, tiled floor and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.79m )
Windows to the rear aspects, door to utility room, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, good size work surfaces, tiled surrounds, electric oven, calor gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher.
A range of wall and base units, door to garden, plumbing for washing machine, fridge and freezer, work surfaces, radiator and door to cloakroom.
Window to the rear aspect, WC, vanity washbasin, and tiled surrounds.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 13' 9" ( 3.51m x 4.19m )
Brick base with uPVC construction, lights, and tiled floor.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, and picture rail.
Bedroom One 12' x 15' ( 3.66m x 4.57m )
uPVC windows to the front and side aspects and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 14' 10" ( 3.68m x 4.52m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
uPVC window to the front aspects, radiator, vanity basin, and storage cupboard houses hot water tank.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 10' 11" ( 2.92m x 3.33m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, radiator, bath/mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, bidet, and part tiled surrounds.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted island beds and borders, the raised vegetable beds are ready for the new owner to start production. There are a range of fruit trees, also a gravel drive providing ample parking, and access to the garage.
The rear garden is a generous paradise with mature planted borders and island beds with two sheds, two greenhouses, a well and two ponds. There is a decking area and patio and also generous lawned areas.
Located behind the garage is the boiler room that houses the oil fired boiler.
Garage 8' 8" x 16' 1" ( 2.64m x 4.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55919770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.