2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBaldwin Road, Stourport-On-Severn
Sold STC £142,500
- TWO BEDROOM HOUSE WITH GARAGE
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM/WC
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
*** MODERN TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY *** GARAGE EN-BLOC *** GAS RADIATOR HEATING *** DOUBLE GLAZING *** CLOAKROOM/WC *** INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
The accommoadation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
Single glazed door to front aspect, ceiling, wc, gas central heated radiator, door to kitchen and door to lounge.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, wc and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.09m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, stairs to first floor landing, fire place housing gas fire, gas central heated radiator and double glazed French doors to garden.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, one and a half bowl sink, tiled splashback, cooker hood, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and gas central heated radiator.
With doors to all first floor rooms and access point to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 6' 9" excluding door recess ( 3.53m max x 2.06m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders, decked area, lawn, stoned area, outside tap, timber shed, gate to rear and gate to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55919776.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.