3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBalmoral Road, Morecambe, LA3 1HW
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Immaculate 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Popular location, off Fairfield Road
- Nr local shops, schools & sea front
- Bay fronted lounge, sep living/dining rm
- Fabulous open extended breakfast kitchen
- Off-rd park, low maint encl rear garden
- Internal viewing highly recommended
Immaculate extended three bedroom semi-detached house in this popular location, off Fairfield Road. Within easy reach of local shopping amenities, Sandylands Primary and Heysham High Schools as well as the sea front promenade. The accommodation is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, bay-fronted lounge, separate dining/living room with open access into the extended modern breakfast kitchen with integrated oven & hob and French doors onto the rear garden, walk-in larder for storage, first floor landing, three bedrooms and modern bathroom/wc. Outside there is a tarmacadam front/side driveway providing off-road parking and low maintenance enclosed rear garden. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a ready to move into home in this convenient location. Internal viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55919890.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.