3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSharpham Road, GLASTONBURY
Offers in Excess of £210,000
- Three Bedroom Home
- Kitchen & Living/Dining Room
- Enclosed Garden To The Rear
- Garage & Off Road Parking For 2-3 Cars
- Popular Development
A modern home situated on the popular Glastonbury development! The property benefits from kitchen, living/dining room, cloakroom, three bedrooms, master en-suite, bathroom, enclosed garden to the rear, a garage & off road parking for 2-3 cars! NHBC guarantee!
Accessed through a front aspect double glazed door, radiator.
A front aspect room with double glazed window, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level with worksurfaces over, 1 bowl stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
Living/ Dining Room 16' 1" x 13' 10" ( 4.90m x 4.22m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window and door leading out to the rear garden, understair storage cupboard and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from the entrance hall to the first floor landing area, loft hatch, cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 9' 11" plus recess ( 2.82m x 3.02m plus recess )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator, door to en-suite.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, part tiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.03m x 1.98m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
A front aspect room with double glazed window. Suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, towel rail, radiator.
To the front of the property there is hardstanding leading to the up and over garage door, providing off road parking for 2-3 cars, there is also a pedestrian gate into the rear garden.
The rear garden is bordered by wall and fencing. And has been predominately laid to lawn with a patio area to the immediate rear of the property. There is also a decking area with a working water feature, outside light, outside tap, gate leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55920916.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.