2 bedroom flat for saleCharrington Place, St Albans
- Modern two double bedroom apartment
- Secure underground parking
- A few minutes walk from the mainline station
- Built by Linden homes
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large open plan living accomodation
- Private balcony
A modern two bedroom raised ground floor apartment within the popular Charrington Place development built by Linden Homes. This large apartment is situated a stone's throw away from the mainline station and the City centre and benefits from generous open plan living accomodation opening onto a large private terrace, en suite facilities to the master bedroom and secure underground allocated parking. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Entrance Hall - Airing cupboard.
Kitchen/Living Room - 6.40m x 5.69m (21'0" x 18'8") - Patio doors leading onto Juliet balcony to the rear, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen Area - Range of base and eye level units and integrated appliances to include AEG hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 - 3.73m x 3.23m (12'3" x 10'7") - Double glazed window to rear.
En-Suite - 1.50m x 2.11m (4'11 x 6'11) - Double shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - 4.47m x 2.64m (14'8" x 8'8") - Double glazed window to side.
Bathroom - 1.88m x 2.11m (6'2 x 6'11) - Bath with mixer tap, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Exterior - Allocated underground parking for one car, use of communal grounds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26481882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.