3 bedroom flat for saleSaracen Street, Poplar, E14
- Spacious ground floor, split level flat
- Bright interiors all kept in good condition
- Double reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned double bedrooms
- Good sized family bathroom and separate WC
- Private garden
- Located closely to transport links
Benefiting from a location in the heart of Poplar and a close proximity to All Saints DLR Station, this spacious three bedroom, split-level flat also boasts a double reception room and private garden.
Found on the peaceful and residential Saracen Street, this property is a short walk away from both All Saints and Poplar DLR Station offering frequent services into nearby Canary Wharf. Poplar High Street is also close by offering an array of amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.