4 bedroom detached house for saleBotley,West Oxford
Sold by Us £480,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living Room with Doors to Garden
- Utility Room
- Price includes all carpets, white goods and upgrades
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Modern Double Glazing & Gas Heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An immaculate four bedroom home offered with no onward chain, private rear walled garden and garage. Viewings recommended.
Location Information from Charles Church:
Located in the charming village of Botley, Tilbury Fields is well placed for home buyers wishing to enjoy rural living, with the bustle of Oxford only a short distance away. Whether you're looking to buy your first home or simply looking for more space for your growing family, the quaint selection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes available at Tilbury Fields is bound to have what you are looking for. To the west of Oxford, Botley offers home buyers an easy escape from the vibrant city centre. A small suburb, Botley provides everything you could need for day-to-day living including a range of local shops, the traditional Seacourt Bridge pub, its own medical centre, a library and a bustling local community. Slightly further afield avid shoppers will find themselves spoilt for choice with the array of boutiques and the high streets finest retailers in Oxford city centre. If it is a bargain you are after Bicester Village is just 20 minutes away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.