1 bedroom flat for saleLaurel Street, Glasgow
- One BedroomTop Floor Flat
- Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom
- Communal Heating System, Lift & Caretaker
- EER D
UNDER OFFER:- Distinctive top floor flat in sought after location with stunning panoramic views. Due to lack of availability of Mortgage Finance for this property type this would be a cash purchase only.
UNDER OFFER :- Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this truly unique property set in much sought after location with magnificent panoramic views to front and rear.
This easily maintained property comprises reception hallway with storage cupboard, spacious lounge with stunning views semi open-plan to bedroom with storage cupboard. There is a fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and space for fridge-freezer. There is a modern shower-room and the property benefits from double glazed window units and a communal heating system.
The property is ideally located for access to all the attractions of Glasgow's West End as well as the motorway network for travel to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
There are beautiful, tree-lined and landscaped gardens to rear with seating areas and attractive views. Also externally and of particular note, are the stunning views over Glasgow City and beyond, furthermore there is an on-site caretaker, residents association, common room, lift and laundry room.
Early internal viewing of this rarely available property is strongly advised to fully appreciate the location and accommodation contained within this unique home.
Lounge 12' 2" x 14' 4" ( 3.71m x 4.37m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 7' 6" x 10' 6" ( 2.29m x 3.20m )
Shower Room 7' 7" x 4' 7" ( 2.31m x 1.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.