2 bedroom apartment for saleWaterhouse Street, Hemel Hempstead
- Brand New Apartment
- Ideal For Modern Living
- Located in The Town Centre
- Overlooking The Water Gardens
- Two Bedrooms
- Walking Distance Of Hemel Hempstead Train Station
- Walking Distance Of A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy
BRAND NEW two bedroom apartment ideal for MODERN LIVING located in the centre of Town and overlooking the newly developed Water Gardens. Being within walking distance of Hemel Hempstead Train Station and a wide range of local amenities and restaurants this property is an ideal FIRST TIME HOME.
BRAND NEW two bedroom apartment ideal for MODERN LIVING located in the centre of Town and overlooking the newly developed Water Gardens. Being within walking distance of Hemel Hempstead Train Station and a wide range of local amenities and restaurants this property is an ideal FIRST TIME HOME. Call Brown & Merry to book a viewing today.
Communal door with video entry system, lifts and stairs to all floors.
Video entry system, door to boiler cupboard, doors to bedroom two, bathroom and open plan
lounge / kitchen area.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric radiator.
Paneled bath, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 17' 8" To Max x 16' 2" To Max ( 5.38m To Max x 4.93m To Max )
Double glazed door to balcony, double glazed window to front aspect, electric radiator, door to bedroom one.
Range of base and wall units with worksurfaces over, integrated oven and electric hob with filter hood over, single bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated fridgefreezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric radiator, door to en-suite.
Walk in shower cubicle, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55923577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.