2 bedroom flat for saleGrosvenor Road, Wanstead, E11
. Nestled just off of the high street, this idyllic development enjoys the best of both worlds as you can indulge in the peaceful setting as well as being within a minutes’ walk of Wanstead High Street with its individual shops, bars, restaurants and Central Line stations.
Positioned in the most desirable spot in the development, its position gives the owners beautiful dual aspect views from the bedroom and lounge, and a quiet balcony area. Being on the corner plot, the property widens at the rear making it considerably larger than the average two bedroom apartment in this development. The spacious lounge/diner is the perfect place to entertain, while the stunning fitted kitchen, with its practical layout is perfect for creating your favourite meal. There are two double bedrooms with the light and airy master bedroom containing large fitted wardrobes. The bathroom contains a modern, high-quality four-piece suite. There is also a balcony/terrace off the kitchen which can easily accommodate a garden table allowing the owners to enjoy the peaceful surroundings over an al fresco breakfast or dinner.
• Two double bedrooms • Larger than average apartment
• Grade II Listed development • Central location • Sought after position
• Stunning condition • Dual aspect windows in the lounge and bedroom
• Stylish fitted kitchen • Stunning bathroom suite with separate shower
• Private balcony/terrace area
Lounge/Diner - 16 x 12'10
Kitchen - 11'9 x 6'10
Bathroom - 9'6 x 5'5
Bedroom One - 16'2 x 12'11
Bedroom Two - 11'9 x 8'1
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55924303.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET280-t-4735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.