2 bedroom apartment for salePetersham Road, Richmond, TW10
- Split level conversion flat on the top floors of this period apartment building
- Situated in the heart of central Richmond
- Master bedroom with built in cupboards
- Second single bedroom/study
- Newly fitted modern bathroom
- Open plan modern kitchen / reception room
- Decked roof terrace
- Richmond station, boutiques and eateries are on the door step
A fantastic split level conversion flat on the top floors of this period apartment building, situated in the heart of central Richmond. The property has the added benefit of a decked roof terrace boasting splendid panoramic views of the river Thames, Richmond Bridge and the London skyline. Property briefly comprises a reception open-plan to a modern kitchen with built in appliances, master bedroom with built in cupboards, second single/study and newly fitted modern bathroom. The flat is ideally located minutes walk from the Thames tow path for scenic walks along the river. Richmond's finest boutiques and eateries are on the door step as well as local transport links at Richmond station for easy access into London by National Rail or London Underground. EPC rating G.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55924333.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.