4 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Rustlings, Devonshire Avenue, Allestree
- Four Large Bedrooms And Bathroom
- Large En-suite To Master
- One Of The Bedrooms Downstairs
- Downstairs shower Room With WC
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Luxury Family Kitchen
- Tandem Double Garage And Ample Parking
- Mature well Established Gardens
This fully renovated and sympathetically extended family home is located in a premier area and finished to a high specification. Centering around the large luxury fitted family kitchen diner with bi-fold doors leading into the rear garden. This property needs viewing to be fully appreciated.
From the Hall & Benson offices in Park Farm centre continue along Birchover Way turning right into Ferrers Way then take the fourth turning on the left into Cavendish Avenue, continue straight over at the end into the second part of Cavendish Avenue and then turn around the right hand bend into Devonshire Avenue. The property can be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55924486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT160227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.