3 bedroom bungalow for saleDowns Road, Istead Rise, Kent
- Detached bungalow within walking distance to shops/school
- 3 bedrooms, dining & lounge areas
- Bags of potential (subject to usual planning permission)
- Superb size plot
- Chain free sale
- EPC energy rating E (43)
This detached bungalow is located in arguably one of the most convenient villages to live just south of London and as a result, continues to increase in popularity to buyers both locally and far and wide. The superb blend of town & country living on offer here is what makes this village so desirable and with a host of facilities literally on your doorstep such as shops, a primary school and doctors/dentist surgery to name just a few, it is easy to understand why leaving the car at home has become part of daily life for its residents.There is also the huge advantage of multiple travel options for the commuter population with rail stations at Meopham and Ebbsfleet within easy reach, superb access to the A2/M2 and also the option for the commuter coach services which collect & drop off throughout the village.The home is offered in lovely condition and with the added benefit of being chain free. The accommodation is a great size enjoying a great view over the substantial rear garden. Whilst it would be subject to the usual planning consents, it is also felt that this home offers superb potential for further improvement.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 14'10 x 12'1 (4.52m x 3.69m)
- Dining Area: 10'10 x 8'5 (3.30m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'9 x 8'5 (3.89m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'10 (3.63m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 9'1 (4.30m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 9'1 (3.18m x 2.77m)
- Garage: 19'3 x 8'8 (5.87m x 2.64m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55924648.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13324157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Meopham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.