1 bedroom apartment for saleRobertson Road, Brighton
Sold STC £235,000
- Garden apartment
- One double bedroom
- Share of freehold
- Separate fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Own street entrance
- 0.1 miles to Preston Park station
A delightful and well presented garden apartment, situated in a sought after location close to Preston Park station & Preston Park. The property benefits from its own street entrance, lounge, separate kitchen, double bedroom, white bathroom suite, share of freehold & a west facing rear garden.
Robertson Road is situated in this extremely popular and highly sought after residential area, running adjacent to Hampstead Road and close to Preston Village where you will find local bus services giving access to Brighton city centre and the seafront. Preston Park station is within 0.1 miles from the property which has commuter links to Gatwick and London and the A23 and A27 are also accessible for commuters.
The flat is also a short walk away from Preston Park which offers an array of recreational facilities including eight tennis courts, three bowling greens, a cycle velodrome, two cricket fields, four football pitches, two basketball courts and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
From Street Level
Stairs leading down to;
Personal Entrance Door
Laminate flooring, door to bedroom and living area.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, open fireplace with solid wood mantel piece and tv aerial point.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel 1 bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap over and drainer unit, fitted oven with gas hob over and stainless steel canopy extractor hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, tiled floor and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 12' 7" into bay x 11' 10" max ( 3.84m into bay x 3.61m max )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
White bathroom suite comprising of bath with shower attachment over, low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, tiled floor, tiled walls, built in shelving and double glazed obscured glass window to rear.
Private westerly aspect decked rear garden.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55924669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.