2 bedroom terraced house for saleHeathfield Road, Webheath, Redditch
Sold STC £160,000
- Recently Refurbished
- Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Large Garden
- No Chain
A recently REFURBISHED terraced house situated in WEBHEATH and benefiting from a NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOM as well as NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This recently refurbished terraced house is situated in the sought after district of Webheath in Redditch and lends itself to a variety of buyers.
On entering the property, you will notice the light, airy feel thanks to the large windows and recently redecorated walls.
Downstairs there is a porch, two reception rooms and a modern kitchen, while from the first floor doors lead off to the two bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a large garden to the rear with gated side access.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
Obscure double glazed door to front and double glazed window to side.
Reception Room One 9' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.00m x 3.40m )
Single glazed door and double glazed bow window to front. Central heating radiator, cupboard housing the electric consumer unit and door to reception room two.
Reception Room Two 11' 4" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.45m max x 3.94m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted fire, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation and archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 5' 1" max ( 2.97m max x 1.55m max )
The modern style kitchen is finished in white gloss and offers a selection of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over. There is a fitted stainless steel sink drainer and mixer and tiling to splash prone areas. Cooking appliances include a gas hob with hood over and built in oven. There are spaces for a washing machine and a fridge-freezer. A double glazed window to the rear, obscured double glazed door to the side, radiator and the kitchen is finished with flush ceiling lighting and has an extractor fan.
Doors to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 11' 5" max x 9' 11" ( 3.48m max x 3.02m )
Two front facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 8' 10" max x 10' 4" ( 2.69m max x 3.15m )
Rear facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
The modern style bathroom suite comprises panelled bath, shower cubicle with mixer shower and curved screen, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled flush WC. There is also an extractor fan, heated towel rail and rear facing obscure double glazed window.
Side gate access leading to rear garden enclosed with timber fencing, lawn and patio area, concrete stone base for shed, greenhouse and brick storage housing the boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55924672.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.