3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlakeshay Close, Leicester
Sold STC £169,950
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED! Ideal for a FIRST TIME BUYER! Offering off road parking to the front and an easy to maintain rear garden. Inside you will have a lounge, breakfast kitchen down stairs, with the three bedrooms, en-suite to the master and a bathroom up stairs. A GREAT HOME TO BUY!
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED! Ideal for a FIRST TIME BUYER! To the front you will have a shared driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio. Access is gained via a front door leading to the main lounge. You will have an inner hallway leading to the the breakfast kitchen. Once upstairs you will find the three bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and a bathroom. A GREAT HOME TO BUY!
Door to the front and radiator
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.25m )
Window to the front, fire place and radiator
Leads to the kitchen and the cloakroom
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 1" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.29m max x 3.00m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated oven and hob and space for appliances. Double glazed window to the front
With WC and hand wash basin
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising for the ground floor
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden, built in wardrobes and radiator
Window to the side, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.16m )
Window to the front and radiator
Window to the rear, bath, WC, hand wash basin and radiator
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden laid to lawn with a patio and flower borders
Shared driveway leading to off road parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55924678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.