3 bedroom town house for saleKingfisher Way, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Immaculate Three Bedroom Town House Located in A Popular Area
- Attractive Family Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Contemporary Style En-Suite & Bathroom Suite
- Well-Kept Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
Boasting IMMACULATE and MODERN living areas throughout is this beautiful Three Story Town House. This truly striking property is perfect for FAMILY living and is a fantastic opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS. Situated in a POPULAR area with schools, retail park and motorway links nearby.
A beautiful FAMILY home situated in a DESIRABLE area well positioned for schools, shops and motorway links. This property offers TASTEFUL MODERN decor throughout. Accommodation offers a cloakroom, study, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, an en-suite and a three piece bathroom suite. Benefiting from a WELL-KEPT ENCLOSED rear garden, OFF ROAD PARKING and a garage.
Double glazed door to front, cupboard with central heating boiler, high gloss tiled flooring.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, colonial door.
Study 9' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.92m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 11" Max x 1' 7" Max ( 3.94m Max x 0.48m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, television point, colonial door.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 7" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 5.97m Max x 3.94m Max )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer, radiator, high gloss tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and side, patio doors to garden, colonial door.
Radiator, stairs leading to the second floor.
Bedroom One 12' 11" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.02m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Full tiling, towel radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking side elevation, colonial door.
Stairs leading from the first floor, loft access.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.59m )
Double glazed velux window, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Full tiling, towel radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring, colonial door.
Off road parking.
Laid to lawn, decking, timber fencing forming boundary, timber shed.
Up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55926343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.