3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch Road North, Skegness
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 3 Bed 'End of Row' Family Home in a 'Tucked Away' Position
- Good Access to Skegness Town Centre/Beach Amenities & Attractions
- 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen + Separate Utility
- Gardens Front & Rear
NO UPWARD CHAIN, 3 Bed 'End of Row' Family Home in a 'Tucked Away' Position, with Good Access to Skegness Town Centre, Seafront/Beach Amenities & Attractions. 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen + Separate Utility, Family Bathroom, Gardens Front & Rear. Viewing Utterly Essential.
Offered For Sale with no upward chain, well proportioned 3 Bed 'End of Row' Family Home, located in a 'tucked away' position offering convenient access to Skegness Town Centre amenities, and the wide range of sea front/Beach attractions on offer in this established and thriving East Coast Resort. An early viewing will enable full appreciation of the accommodation which comprises of an Entrance Hallway, 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen & Utility. Whilst to the 1st floor are 3 well proportioned Bedrooms & a 3 piece Family Bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front & the rear, incorporating a useful outhouse for storage. For further details or to arrange a viewing contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Access is via a double glazed entrance door with an opaque panel set to the top half, which leads into;
Having a radiator, a meter cupboard, stairs rising to the 1st floor accommodation and doors to;
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 6" max. into the chimney recess ( 4.34m x 3.51m max. into the chimney recess )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and a double glazed bay window overlooking the rear garden, creating a dual aspect to the room and a good amount of natural light, dado rail, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling rose.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, coved ceiling and a radiator. With access to:
Kitchen 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over, a 1 1/2 bowl inset sink with mixer taps over, panelled and tiled walls, wall mounted boiler, radiator, panelled ceiling, useful understairs cupboard incorporating the electric meter and a double glazed window to the rear elevation. With access off to;
Utility Area 4' 10" x 11' ( 1.47m x 3.35m )
With a radiator, two double glazed windows to the side elevation, allowing for a good amount of natural light and a double glazed side entrance door with an opaque panel set to the top half.
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation allowing for natural light, dado rail, loft access and an airing cupboard with doors to;
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 11' 6" max. into the recess ( 4.34m x 3.51m max. into the recess )
Being of a dual aspect with good amount of natural light, on account of the two double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, having a useful built in cupboard, radiator and feature flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, dado rail, feature flooring, coved ceiling and a useful built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 6' 10" max into door recess ( 3.12m x 2.08m max into door recess )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator , feature flooring and a dado rail.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, panelled ceiling and two double glazed opaque windows to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property, there is a low maintenance garden area, which is predominantly laid to gravel with hedging enclosures and a pathway allowing access to the Entrance door which continues to the side to the property, where an out house is located, ideal for storage, with the pathway continuing into the rear garden area, which has the benefit of an outside tap and outside power. The rear garden is enclosed with fencing and comprises of paved and lawned areas, an ideal area in which to relax during warmer months.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55926352.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.