2 bedroom apartment for sale123 West Argyle Street, Helensburgh, G84 8DD
- Traditional Attic Flat in quiet locale
- Hall, large lounge, dining kitchen
- 2 bedrooms, modern bathroom
- Gas ch. Well decorated throughout
- EER Band D
A most appealing Attic Flat situated in a sought after location in the preferred lower west area of Helensburgh.
The property is in lovely condition with tasteful decoration and would make an excellent home for the successful purchaser. The full accommodation comprises double glazed storm doors opening to entrance staircase, hallway, good sized lounge/living room with gas fire, well fitted breakfasting kitchen, 2 bedrooms (one of which is currently a second living room) and an attractive bathroom with white traditional style three piece suite and shower.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and has an outside drying area.
West Argyle Street is only a short distance from the town centre of Helensburgh and within a short distance of the seafront. The town itself has an excellent range of amenities including shops banks, post offices, bars and restaurants. There are excellent primary and secondary schools and from the town a half hourly train service runs to Glasgow with journey time of c. 45 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55926775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XH1060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.