Studio apartment for saleGatwick, RH10
- Contemporary tiling to kitchens and bathrooms
- Efficient gas central heating with "Nest" Smart Thermostat
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout living areas
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Low energy LED lighting
- Luxury kitchen appliances
- Luxury sanitary-ware & taps
Property for sale in Crawley, within easy commuting distance from London and set to benefit from the strong rising prices in London.
Property for sale in Crawley
The top real estate consultancies such as Savills and Jones Lang Lasalle concur with Rightmove:
'The majority of fastest performing areas are all within easy commuting distance of London with the home counties and outer boroughs set to benefit from the ripple effect recent strong rising prices in London'.
Buyers will be looking for affordable areas that are easily accessible to London.
* Launch Prices
* Heavily discounted apartments
* 10% Increase within 2 months (previous developments)
* Studios £183,950
* 1 Beds £241,950
* 999 Year leasehold
* Ground Rents £450 - £500 per annum
* Solid rental demand
* Only 10% Deposit
Crawley is a commuter town located near Gatwick Airport. Transport links connect Crawley to Central London within 38 minutes.
London Victoria - 38 minutes
London Bridge - 45 minutes
London Waterloo - 44 minutes
This makes Crawley an attractive town for commuters.
Crawley's Town Centre:
* There are over 200,000 visitors to Crawley town centre every week
* Around 90,000 people work in the town centre - great potential spend - with a growing retail catchment area.
* Current trading performance in the town centre is good, with over half of those surveyed trading up on last year.
* 11,000 students are registered with Central Sussex College
There are current plans to regenerate public space at the heart of the town centre, known as Queens Square. The £3.2m scheme is being funded by Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8CD2C534B61F1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Touch Property Investment, London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.