Studio apartment for saleManchester, M6
Sold STC £99,500
- 10 year Checkmate warranty
- 100 mb high speed broadband free to tenants
- Carpets in bedrooms hall and lounges Karndean flooring in wet areas
- Chrome fittings throughout
- High quality kitchens
- Large terraces on some apartments (25 sq m)
- Parking available for £15k
- Porcelain Full height tiles in bathrooms
- Sky HD fitted communally
- with integral appliances and tiled splashbacks
Buy to Let property for sale in Manchester - Apartments in the M6 postcode. Off-plan with an attractive payment plan. Large studios also available in one and two beds.
Buy to Let Property for Sale in Manchester
Property for sale in Manchester on a buy-to-let basis. Investors can enjoy rising house prices in the Salford area, in part due to the creation of MediaCityUK and the BBC's move up north. In fact, Salford is home to 7,900 businesses and its own economy has grown by over 12% since 2004 making it an integral part of the Greater Manchester economy overall.
Viewpoint, Salford, is a property development based in the Salford area. The property consists of student, post graduate and young professional apartments. These are luxury apartments finished to a high specification, in a metropolitan location.
Viewpoint is just minutes away from MediaCityUK, and close to transport links that connects it with the rest of the city. Investors can feel secure knowing that there is a constant requirement for accommodation from young professionals in the city, especially if it's close to the MediaCityUK.
* Studios, 1 bed and 2 bed apartments
* 24 hour concierge / security with hotel style lobby
* Over 8 floors
* 125 year leasehold
* Prices start from £83,995
* Gross Yields +7.5%
* 25% Deposit and Balance at completion
* Two year Rental Assurance for Cash Buyers
* Ground Rent: £300 per annum
* Service Charge: £1.33 per sq ft per annum
* £2500 Reservation Deposit
* 25% exchange deposit
* Payment plan in place
Location: walking distance from University, easy access to Manchester City Centre.
* 0.8 miles to Salford University and Salford Crescent station - 2 stops to
* Victoria or 1 stop to Deansgate Station
* 1.8 miles to Spinningfields
* 1.9 miles to Salford Quays - home to MediaCityUK
* 0.4 miles to Salford Shopping Centre
* 2 miles from Salford Royal Hospital
* 3.8 miles to Trafford Centre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FB2F1B9952751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Touch Property Investment, London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.