2 bedroom flat for saleMaidstone Buildings Mews, Borough, SE1
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the second floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with fitted storage
- Sleek bathroom
- Ample fitted storage throughout
- Ideally located in the heart of Borough
Set on the second floor in the heart of Borough, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room and a contemporary kitchen.
Maidstone Buildings Mews is enviably located in the heart of Borough and moments from Borough Market, the Shard and the River Thames as well as being in close proximity to London Bridge station and Borough Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.