2 bedroom apartment for saleLondon Road, Mitcham
- Gated Development
- Set Next Door to a Nature Reserve That Has Been Recently Landscaped
- Surrounded by Fantastic Transport Links
- Simply Stunning New Custom Made Kitchen
- Juliet Balcony
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
The attractive detached building is found off London Road set next door to a nature reserve, recently landscaped by National Lottery funding is this gorgeous two bedroom two bathroom apartment is set in a sought after gated development served with great transport links to Central London .
The attractive detached building is found off London Road set next door to a nature reserve, recently landscaped by National Lottery funding is this gorgeous two bedroom two bathroom apartment is set in a sought after gated development served with great transport links to Central London and East Croydon, Wimbledon, Mitcham tram link stop being five minute walk and Morden Underground being within a 20 minute walk. The current vendor has created a truly stunning dwelling fit for the most discerning of purchasers, presenting a contemporary but neutral theme throughout the spacious apartment the vendor has recently had a custom fitted kitchen featuring solid oak worktops with fitted units, ceramic touch operated hob, ceramic butler sink and popular metro tiling surrounding the kitchen and enjoys the open plan layout with having a spacious living room and Juliet balcony, both double bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and have peaceful views of the River Wandle, master bedroom has its own en-suite, luxurious bathroom and storage cupboards for shoes and every day bits and bobs. The apartment has one allocated parking space with two visitor's bays. This is one not to be missed - we thoroughly recommend internal inspection to fully appreciate the quality of finish on display.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55927828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.