2 bedroom maisonette for saleThe Beaux Arts Building 10-18, Manor Gardens, London
Under Offer £850,000
- Two bedroom loft style apartment
- Wooden flooring and double height windows
- En-suite shower room, family bathroom and guest wc
- Separate dining room and modern bespoke kitchen
- Separate mezzanine study area
- Communal gym, roof terrace and gardens
- Private secure parking space
- 24 hour concierge
- Excellent location
A truly fabulous split level loft style apartment set on the first floor of this landmark portered building. Measuring in excess of 1,200SqFt this spacious apartment is beautifully presented with exceptional high quality finishes, including wood flooring throughout. Cleverly arranged accommodation offering sleek and stylish living and entertainment space highlighted by the double volume windows in the living room. The building itself offers a communal gymnasium, steam room, sauna, roof terrace, 24 hour concierge and well kept, landscaped communal gardens. Ideally located for the excellent shopping entertainment and transport links with a choice of Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line) and Archway Station (Northern Line) underground stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55927918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNT160291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kentish Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.