3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMorbae Grove, Pymore, Bridport
This well-presented three bedroom home is situated in the picturesque village of Pymore in Bridport. The accommodation includes a sitting/dining room, kitchen, downstairs WC, en-suite-facilities to the master bedroom and family bathroom. There is also a low maintenance enclosed rear garden, a single garage with up and over door and an allocated parking space. EPC rating c.
Situation - Pymore is a delightful riverside village on the outskirts of Bridport. Served by a popular public house, The Pymore Inn, Pymore has undergone major redevelopment in recent years and is surrounded by beautiful open countryside. Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation - This delightful three bedroom end-terrace family home offers spacious living accommodation comprising a dual aspect open-plan sitting room/dining area with French doors leading on to the rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen, master en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Well presented throughout, the property also benefits from a downstairs WC. There is a low maintenance courtyard garden to the rear with shingle and paved patio areas, ideal for al-fresco dining during the warmer months, a single garage and an allocated parking space for one vehicle. EPC rating C.
Key Features - * Well presented to a high standard with neutral tones throughout.
* Receiving plentiful natural light to all rooms.
* Double glazed throughout.
* Gas central heating.
* Generous reception room offering French doors to the rear garden.
* Contemporary traditional style kitchen suite offering a range of wall and base units.
* Modern white bathroom suites fitted to the family bathroom and en-suite shower room.
* Enclosed private low maintenance shingle courtyard garden with paved patio area.
* Single garage and allocated parking space.
* Situated within close proximity of neighbouring Bridport and West Bay.
Room Dimentions: - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 19'05 x 11' (5.92m x 3.35m)
Kitchen: 11'04 x 6'10 (3.45m x 2.08m)
Master Bedroom: 11'02 max x 8'08 (3.40m x 2.64m)
Master Bedroom En-suite:
Bedroom Two:10'06 x 9'01 (2.79m x 2.64m)
Bedroom Three: (8'07 x 6'03 (2.62m x 1.91m)
Bathroom: 6'11 x 5'11 (2.11m x 1.80m)
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired heating. Broadband is also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is D.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55929055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26483270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.