2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBentfield Cottages, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD14
- Excellent recently renovated semi detached bungalow & garage
- Pleasant cul-de-sac position
- Gas CH, UPVC DG, well fitted
- Lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, shower room
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
* Excellent recently renovated semi detached bungalow & garage
* Pleasant cul-de-sac position
* Gas CH, UPVC DG, well fitted
* Lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, shower room
* EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Side Entrance Direct To -
Kitchen - 8'7" x 8'9" + bay (2.62m x 2.67m +bay) - Range of units comprising stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, split level electric cooker, electric hob, washer plumbing, gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, laminate floor.
Inner Hall - 2'10" x 6'7" (0.86m x 2.01m) - Central heating radiator.
Lounge - 9'5" x 13'1" (2.87m x 3.99m) - Two central heating radiators.
Conservatory - 7'9" x 9'6" (2.36m x 2.90m) - UPVC construction, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 9'6" x 10'8" (2.90m x 3.25m) - Central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 8'8" x j8'3" (2.64m x j8'3") - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Shower Room - 5'5" x 6'4" (1.65m x 1.93m) - Separate shower cubicle, vanity wash basin, low flush wc, 1/2 panelled walls, laminate floor.
Gardens - Level well tended garden plot to front and rear.
Garage - Single garage of precast concrete construction.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55929124.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26483271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.