4 bedroom detached house for saleGlebe Road, Stilton, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Modern Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking and Garage
LOOK NO FURTHER….Located within a cul-de-sac in the popular village of Stilton. Benefiting from FOUR BEDROOMS and 24' LOUNGE/DINER. Outside continues with off road parking, GARAGE and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Viewing essential!
Wood and glazed entrance door. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Double glazed frosted window to front. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
3.36m x 2.45m (11'4" x 8'4") Double glazed window to rear. Wood and glazed door to side. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer. Built in double oven. Fitted hob with extractor over. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Wall mounted boiler.
7.33m x 3.35m (24'5" x 11' max narrowing to 8'9") Double glazed bay window to front. Patio doors to rear. Two radiators. Television point.
3.35m x 2.45m (11'1" x 8'5") UPVC Double glazed windows to sides and rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear.
Double glazed window to side. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
3.06m x 3.06m (10'5" X 10'6") Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
3.35m x 2.45m (11'2" x 8'6") Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
2.45m x 1.83m (8'5" x 6'1") Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
2.15m x 1.85m (7'6" x 6'9") Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
2.44m x 1.24m (8'1" x 4'9") Double glazed frosted window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with wall mounted shower over. Fully tiled walls.
Laid to lawn area. Tarmac driveway providing off road parking.
Up and over door. Personal door to rear.
Enclosed by fencing. Laid to lawn with shrub borders. Garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55929352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.