3 bedroom detached house for salePunton Road, Carlisle, Cumbria
Offers in Region of £200,000
- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- SITUATED IN DESIRABLE LOCATION NORTH OF CARLISLE
- LOUNGE DINER AND MODERN KITCHEN
- 3 BEDS AND 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDENS, PARKING AND GARAGE
- C/HEATING AND D/GLAZING
- ENERGY RATING D
This well presented detached house situated wtihin a desirable location to the North of Carlisle is ideal for a growing family. Wtihin easy reach of popular local schools, the property is ready to move straight into.
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/diner, modern kitchen, utility room and WC to the ground floor, with 3 bedrooms and modern 4 piece family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is a low maintenance garden and driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles leading to the garage to the front, with enclosed paved garden to the rear.
The property benefits from double glazing and central heating.
Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55929373.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.